Sunday, November 17, 2013

Adventures With Autumn.

 

Weekends always consist of some quality time and much needed rejuvenation. Weekends rapidly fly by, and I start to wonder how Sunday nights arrive so quickly. I have been lagging on my blog for the past couple of weeks, and at one point I closed it, thinking I just don't have the time. Then I had a thought; sometimes we have to MAKE time for things we are passionate for, the time and moments we enjoy. Please bare with me; my blog is still a work in progress and I am still in the midst of trying to get comfortable with how much I am willing to share.

The weather has been a ping pong of cold and warm lately. Fall has officially taken over. Something about Autumn is mesmerizing and beautiful. The magical colors of the leaves blanket the surface, the air is crisp and cold. Today was actually warm enough for us to accompany Miss Autumn to the playground. She loves the outdoors, she has a large fascination with her surrounding environment; from the sky, to flowers, soaring airplanes, to b-bugs (lady bugs). Today I captured some beautiful moments, and her love for the outdoors is clearly visible on her face. One of the amazing things about capturing moments like these is that I live to capture "real" moments. Kids should be kids, and I love to capture that in a picture. I love when her hair is wild, I love when everything is natural; no posing, no interruptions, no directing, I want that picture, that moment to be the absolute truth.






No comments:

Post a Comment