Monday, December 16, 2013

And We Danced The Night Away…..

 
This was the night I let go.
Free from school, final exams, the weight of passing my course with an"A". I did it. I could breath. From the beginning of the week, my mind was a tunnel vision consisting of finance concepts, applications and equations.
A lot of pressure, stress, emotions, tears, went into completing this course.That Friday night, I let loose, I deserved this celebration.
And so I danced all night. I held my husband close. I laughed and enjoyed every moment alone with him.
Together for 10 years and he still gives me that feeling.
Together for 10 years and he still is the most amazing, sexiest, comedic man I’ve ever met.
Everything is so easy with him; our love, our life is easy.
The voices of Eric Clapton, Garth Brooks and The Temptations, serenaded us as we got lost in each other.
Maybe it was the feeling of relief and freedom, or maybe the spirit of the Christmas Holiday, or perhaps just the enjoyment of two people in love, whatever filled the air, was exactly what I needed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment