Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

This post has been delayed, as I've been trying to find the time to sit down and release my thoughts.
A lot has happened these past few days. Alot of traveling, and alot of family time. Needless to say, I have been enjoying every minute. Our original holiday plans changed a few weeks ago. We secretly canceled our entire Puerto Rico itinerary and opted for a colder, more family oriented vacation. We did not tell anyone, my parents had no idea we were arriving. I honestly can't remember the last time we were all together for Christmas, so I took the opportunity to make it happen. The look on my mother's face when we arrived, absolutely priceless. As much as I would have loved to lay out on the beach, relax in a 5 star resort, I felt extremely guilty. Christmas just isn't the same without family. We have been here for a few days, Autumn has been enjoying her uncles, aunts and cousins. Christmas was wonderful, and I am looking forward to a brand new year, which means new goals, accomplishments, more traveling, a new place to live and new possibilities. Here are a few moments I captured so far from our Colorado vacation.






No comments:

Post a Comment