Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

There is a feeling in the air, a sense of optimistic thoughts and pure hope. The beginning of the year holds future possibilities and a chance for a clean slate. Each year my mind gears itself into planning mode and I begin the anticipation of accomplished goals and hopeful travels. I am not too serious on New Year’s resolutions, but rather believe in accomplishments throughout the year and striving for beneficial self-modifications when the feeling arises. We all have areas that could use some improvements. In regards to my improvements, I hope to read more this year. I find books interesting and therapeutic. There is something about getting lost in an imaginary world, and there is that feeling you get when you finish a really good book, it is as if you have returned, and something inside of you has altered.

Traveling; I love that word. Each year it is a MUST for us to travel. For the past 9 years we have traveled stateside. I hope this year will be different and we can officially mark our first international trip as a couple, or family. Traveling is a huge part of who I am. I’ve been everywhere from Paris, to England, Canada, New York, Switzerland and Austria, to name a few.  I am grateful for the places I’ve been and sometimes wonder how lucky I am. I’ve been in the house where Ann Frank was in hiding. I’ve walked the halls of where Mozart lived as a child. I never take for granted all of the opportunities I’ve endured. I never forget where I came from or how far I’ve come, or better yet, how much I still have left. Life is amazing. Life is precious. It is our duty as human beings to thrive and prosper in all opportunities.
What are your resolutions? What do plan to improve or conquer this year? Whatever it is, I do hope you do with it with love, happiness and patience. Happy New Year! Here is to a successful and optimistic 2014!!
May Your 2014 be filled with Love, Laughter & Happiness!!






No comments:

Post a Comment