Thursday, May 15, 2014

An Escape to Chicago!


If there is one thing worth time and money, it is to travel.
Traveling is one of my favorite things to do, I enjoy it, I seek it.
My mind craves for new experiences, different sceneries, food and cultures.
It is always an amazing experience to see and visit a place you've never been before.
This is sometimes hard for us, because we've been everywhere, a few times or more.
One of the great things about this mini vacation was the fact that this was, besides numerous stops at the Chicago O'Hare Airport, our first official time in Chicago.
Since moving to Illinois, Chicago was immediately planned for a mini vacation, and for
the past couple of days, we conquered The Windy City.
Chicago was good to us.
Our hotel was AMAZING, Ritz-Carlton Chicago, we spent our days sight-seeing, taking in the metropolitan atmosphere. Autumn seemed at ease and already familiarized with the hustle and bustle of the busy streets. She strolled and skipped the concrete streets, pointing to the yellow "Taskies" (taxis) and she seemed so comfortable in this environment, which made me an extremely proud Mama. My little one is adapting to new environments, and she's not afraid of change.


One of the many reasons I love to travel with her is the hope that our journeys and travels will build the brilliant person she will blossom into one day. I hope the memories we are creating now, will someday have an impact on her success in life. Thank you Chicago, for a first unforgettable experience. We will be back VERY soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment