Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Autumn!

Happy Birthday my little one.
As you get older, our love for you continues to grow with the grace of each day.
I hope your smiles and laughter are a reflection of how much love we have for you.
Each year, on May 11, we celebrate your birth, but mostly we celebrate the mark you have left in our life. 

You changed us.
You completed us.
There is a beam in your eyes, a glow in your existence, I'm not sure what it is, but there
is something so mesmerizing about you. You are only growing and preparing for
something amazing in this world, I know it. Thank you, Autumn Rose Jackson, for
choosing me as your mother, for choosing us, as your parents. 
But mostly, for making us extremely happy and filling our world with so much LOVE. 










No comments:

Post a Comment